Friday 21 February 2014

Birthday Wishlist


My birthdays coming up soon and there's so many things I've been lusting after recently so I thought I'd show a little wishlist! Obviously I'm not expecting to receive all of these things as gifts but I've been writing things down on my Wunderlist app for a while and sharing them might give you inspiration of things to buy when you need a treat?

A lot of the things I'm lusting for are make up, but the two make up items that I've wanted for sooo long are MAC Eyeshadow in Sweet Lust and All That Glitters. I own some MAC shadows already that I bought when I went to New York last year and I was really impressed with the pigmentation and there's a huge choice of colours! I'd love to buy a 15 pan palette and be able to fill in but it's just so expensive! I'd also love to try one of Tanya Burrs new products, I think a lipgloss would be good as I don't own many lip products. 

One of my New Years resolutions was to read more books as I love reading but I just hadn't been making the time to do it. I'm currently reading Divergent by Veronica Roth and I love it so much that I've already bought the next book in the series, Insurgent, when it was on offer in Waterstones! So saying that receiving the next book, Allegiant, would be amazing! I'd also really like to read Beauty by Lauren Conrad and the Bobbi Brown Make Up Manual because as well as them being really interesting books about something I love, I think they'll help me with the Professional Make Ip course I've just started. 

I've currently got a thing for candles but I'm not able to burn them very often as my dad (a firefighter) has a thing about candles. I've been looking at wax burners and I think they're a great alternative. I've seen one in Asda Living for only £7! Saying that I smelt to Yankee Candle in Lime Vanilla whilst I was there and it was such a beautiful scent, a bit like the Soap & Glory Sugarcrush range but not as strong. They didn't have it in a wax tart but hopefully if I get a wax burner I'll be able to order it online.

What's on your wishlist?
Love, Jasmine x

P.S. I think I'll be blogging on Tuesdays and Fridays from now on. Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment