Tuesday 11 March 2014

Neutral Eyeshadow Picks



I very rarely stray from neutral eyeshadows, I've no idea why it's just what I feel most comfortable wearing. They're easy to pull off and suit just about everybody. So I've decided to share with you some of my favourite neutral eyeshadows, to suit all budgets. 

L-R MAC Vanilla, Cork, Woodwinked and Carbon. Miss Sporty Studio Colour Mono in Classy. Naked Basics Palette. Maybelline Eyestudio Mono in Iced Fudge.


I made up this MAC palette when I went to New York last March, I think it's quite an expensive preference for eyeshadows but the quality is excellent. I picked Vanilla, a creamy off-white, to use as an inner corner and brow bone highlight, Cork, a warm light brown, to use as an all-over lid colour, Woodwinked, a darker brown with shimmer, to use in the crease, and Carbon, a matte black, to use as a liner. 


Next up I have the Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette, less expensive than making up a MAC quad but still a little overpriced I think at £22. My favourite shades are Venus, a milky white, and Faint, a matte mid-toned brown. All the shades in this palette are matte so it's perfect for those days when you want a wash of colour or a matte crease. The only thing about this palette I don't like is the fact that I can never get it open! Please say it's not just me!


Next up are my two favourites from the drugstore! On the left is Miss Sporty Mono Eyeshadow in Classy, and on the right is Maybelline Eyestudio Mono in Iced Fudge (or Fudged as the label typo says). These two are both perfect for a wash of colour on the lids, a fuss free go to look for me. Both are shimmery shadows, with Classy being slightly darker than Iced Fudge. I'm definitely off to buy some more Maybelline eyeshadows after trying this one, it's amazing! It's very pigmented and has no fallout.

What are your favourite neutral eyeshadows?
Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed.
Love, Jasmine x

p.s. This post is not sponsored, all products were purchased with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment