Tuesday 4 March 2014

Review: Montagne Jeunesse Face Mask



This is by far my favourite face mask ever! The Montagne Jeunesse White Chocolate Ultra Deep Cleansing Masque. There are so many good things about this mask, the smell being one! It smells like melted white chocolate, but be warned it doesn't taste like it! Obviously this is not an edible mask but I had to try. 

The mask claims to 'leave your skin deep cleansed and as smooth as the softest cream', and to be honest, they're right. My skin feels a lot cleaner and smooth. It's a clay mask so it draws out the impurities in your skin, leaving pores looking smaller and unblocked!

I've been using this mask every Sunday for the past few weeks and I have seen a difference in my skin, the pores on my nose are less noticeable, and my skin feels more soft and supple. If you're ever looking for a deep cleansing mask I really recommend this one, and it's only £1! It's great value for money, I normally get 2 uses out of one sachet.

What's your favourite face mask?
Love, Jasmine x

Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored, I purchased the face mask with my own money. 

No comments:

Post a Comment