Friday 7 March 2014

Spring Nails Edit

Now we've finally entered Spring, it's time for some brighter nail polishes! It feels like Winter has been so long, I'm fed up of dark colours for now. I like pastels for Spring and it seems like they're going to be right on trend again. 


L-R Barry M Mint Green, Berry Ice Cream, Blueberry Ice Cream, Seventeen Pretty in Peach, Rimmel Little Bo Peep, Miss Sporty 544, 330

Most of these polishes are pastel colours, the Barry M polishes are from last years Spring collection, and pastels never really go out of trend so I thought they'd be good again for this Spring. 




I swatched all these nail polishes with 2 coats but I think on the nail, the Rimmel polish would need 3-4 depending on the strength of colour you want. I'm currently wearing Miss Sporty 330, I used 3 coats as it goes a bit streaky. If you couldn't tell, I'm a fan of mint green colours, but my favourite of these three is the Miss Sporty 544, it's a minty green with a hint of blue, just perfect!

What are your favourite polishes for Spring?
Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed!
Love, Jasmine x

Follow me on Twitter @andallthingsb

No comments:

Post a Comment